Do’s & Dont’s
1. Have your prongs checked every 6 months (or sooner if you are rough and tough).
2. Put your ring on and off over a counter – not the floor- diamonds don’t scratch but can crack!
3. Insure your diamond ring and renew the appraisal value with us every 2-3 years.
4. Have your ring polished and refurbished every year to keep it looking new.
5. Clean your pieces with our liquid jewelry cleaner.
6. Store jewelry in individual boxes or fabric pouches to prevent your pieces from rubbing against each other.
7. Be sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you remove at night!
8. Remove your studs when getting your hair done!(No matter how tight the backs are!)
9. Remove your jewelry before bathing! (Soap causes a dull film to build up- dramatically diminishing the shine & sparkle!).
10. Remove your jewelry before going to sleep.
11. Wear your ring to the gym or exercising! Even with gloves!
12. Keep your ring size large enough so that it doesn’t roll around.It should be a bit of a struggle to get on & off.
13. Wear your ring when doing heavy cleaning or using harsh chemicals.
14. Play tennis, golf, use pilates straps, or carry “power shopping bags” with your left hand. Anything that creates heavy pressure on the bottom of the ring creates flexibility and that can open up prongs!
15. Use toothpaste, toothbrushes, or anything crazy to clean your ring. Bristles and abrasives are a no-no!
16. Wear your jewelry in swimming pools or jacuzzis.
17. Let jewelry you no longer wear sit in your jewelry box! Instead, bring it in and have it re-designed – so that you fall in love with it all over again!